Courtney Williams is the founder and lead strategist at the Brown Bike Girl, a New York based consultancy that not only teaches people about biking but empowers cycling leaders, collaborates with local health authorities on active transportation initiatives, and does diversity, equity, inclusion, and access training throughout industry. We had the opportunity to sit down with Courtney to discuss embracing the fail, navigating the space between mainstream cyclists and cyclists of colour, bike lanes as utilities, taking control of our own destiny’s, how allyship is not a check box, how to not put limits on yourself, and exposing people to their possibilities.
This show is available everywhere you get podcasts July 15, 2022
- The Brown Bike Girl (@thebrownbikegirl) • Instagram photos and videos
- The Brown Bike Girl | Facebook
- Courtney Williams (@BrownBikeGirl) / Twitter
- Brown Bike Girl Commuter How To – Changing a Tire: Facebook Live | Facebook
- BYCS Bicycle Mayors: https://bycs.org/
- League of American Bicyclists: https://www.bikeleague.org/