Connor Ryan is a professional skier, Natives Outdoors Athlete, and Protect Our Winters Advocate. We had the opportunity to sit down with Connor to discuss his work and upcoming projects, skiing with reciprocity, and being in good relation.
The show is available everywhere you get podcasts November 12, 2021.
Don’t forget to check out Connor’s directorial debut in the new film ‘Spirit of the Peaks’
- Instagram: Connor Ryan (@sacredstoke) • Instagram photos and videos
- Spirit of the Peaks: Spirit Of The Peaks (@spiritofthepeaks) • Instagram photos and videos
- Native Outdoors: NativesOutdoors – A Native-Owned Athletic and Creative Collective (natives-outdoors.com)
- Protect Our Winters: POW International – Protect Our Winters
- Safe As Clinics: SAFE AS Clinics
- AIARE: AIARE Recreational Avalanche Training – AIARE- American Institute for Avalanche Research and Education (avtraining.org)
- In Canada: Avalanche Skills Training (AST)
MORE TO SEE
- Cold Smoke, Hot Shot: Cold Smoke, Hot Shot – Patagonia
- My Connection: MY IKON: MY CONNECTION – Colorado Ski Country USA
- Fifty Project E17: The FIFTY – Ep. 17 – Mt. Tukuhnikivatz, UT – Dził Ashdlai – Native American Mountain Culture – YouTube
- Paha Sapa Film: Paha Sapa The Skier’s Journey – YouTube
Show transcripts are autogenerated and available here: