Benji Alexander doesn’t think small. When he broke out on the scene in 2020 declaring his intention to ski for Jamaica in the Beijing Olympics it took the ski world by surprise. Not only was he not a professional skier, but he had just started skiing. Many of us missed the big picture though, this was more than a singular goal, and it’s manifesting in the most incredible way.
This show is available everywhere you get podcasts February 3, 2023
- Jamaican Olympic Association: https://www.joa.org.jm/
- Doug Coombs Foundation: https://coombsoutdoors.org/
- SOS Outreach: https://sosoutreach.org/
- Winter 4 Kids: https://www.winter4kids.org/
- Black Burner Project: https://www.blackburnerproject.com/