Errol Kerr is a professional skier, winter Olympian, 5x X games competitor, and 4x ArticMan competitor. We had the opportunity to sit down with Errol to discuss his incredible ski journey, mental health, and finding joy.
The show is available everywhere you get podcasts February 11, 2022.
- Instagram: Errol Kerr (@errolkerr)
MORE TO SEE
- Palisades Tahoe Ski School: Ski & Ride Lessons Near Lake Tahoe
- Ski Magazine 2022 Gear Guide Cover Story: Errol Kerr is First Black Skier on Cover of SKI, Shot Stan Evans – Ski Mag
- National Brotherhood of Skiers: National Brotherhood of Skiers, Inc. (nbs.org)
- Palisades Tahoe Name Change: New Name (palisadestahoe.com)
- The sports documentary discussed is ‘The Weight of Gold’ available on HBO in the US and Crave in Canada. The trailer is available here: The Weight of Gold (2020): Official Trailer | HBO
If you or someone you know is in need of emotional or mental health support free and confidential help is available 24 hours a day.
In the USA:
- Lifeline (suicidepreventionlifeline.org) or call 1-800-273-8255
- Finding Help | Mental Health America (mhanational.org)
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service or call 1-833-456-4566
- Mental health support: get help – Canada.ca
Show transcripts are autogenerated and available here: