Vasu Sojitra is a multi sport adaptive athlete, a professional skier, a disability and inclusion strategist, and a climate change advocate. We had the opportunity to sit down with Vasu to discuss his career, privileging marginalized voices, how creating adaptive spaces requires being adaptive, and bringing intersectionality to the outdoors.
The show is available everywhere you get podcasts February 4, 2022.
- Instagram: Vasu Sojitra (@vasu_sojitra) • Instagram photos and videos
- Website: Vasu Sojitra
- the Northface: https://www.thenorthface.com/about-us/athletes/vasu-sojitra.html
- Inclusive Outdoors Project: https://www.inclusiveoutdoorsproject.com/
- the Outdoor F.U.T.U.R.E. Initiative: https://outdoorfuture.org/
- In Solidarity Project (creator of the Outdoor CEO Diversity Pledge): https://www.insolidarityproject.com/
- The Outdoorist Oath: https://www.outdooristoath.org/
- Protect Our Winters: POW International – Protect Our Winters
MORE TO SEE
- Ascend: ASCEND, Reframing Disability in the Outdoors – YouTube
- The Approach: The Approach – YouTube
- Out On A Limb: https://vimeo.com/102568204
Show transcripts are autogenerated and available here: