Rachel Olzer is a multi-sport athlete, co-founder of Pedal 2 the People, executive director of All Bikes Welcome, and a cyclist riding for Specialized, SRAM, Velocio, Saris and Hammerhead. We had the opportunity to sit down with Rachel to discuss building community, storytelling as a powerful tool, not resting on your privilege, and our right to move.
The show is available everywhere you get podcasts May 13, 2022.
- Rachel Olzer (@rachel.olzer) • Instagram photos and videos
- Pedal 2 the People (@pedal2thepeople) • Instagram photos and videos
- All Bikes Welcome (@allbikeswelcome) • Instagram photos and videos
- GRIT MTB FESTIVAL (gritfestival.com)
- ‘As We Have Always Done’ now streaming at the Filmed by Bike Festival: Filmed by Bike: The World’s Best Bike Movies
- Rachel Olzer On Why Representation Matters in Mountain Biking
- What Does it Mean to Be “Really Black?” | BIKE Magazine
- When You’re Black, “Just Ride” Isn’t An Option | BIKE Magazine
- Watch for Rachel’s upcoming article in Cyclista Zine CYCLISTA ZINE