Emile is a professional snowboarder, multisport athlete, who works and researches in environmental studies, management, and resource conservation. We had the opportunity to sit down with Emile to discuss her work, the importance of play, claiming space in the outdoors, and how representation isn’t enough.
The show is available everywhere you get podcasts January 7, 2022.
Don’t forget to check out Emile in ‘Ascend’ and ‘The Approach’
- Instagram: emilé zynobia (@curlsinthewild) • Instagram photos and videos
- Ascend: ASCEND, Reframing Disability in the Outdoors – YouTube
- The Approach: The Approach – YouTube
- Approach: The Approach (@theapproachfilm) • Instagram photos and videos
- Coming Home: https://www.patagonia.com/stories/coming-home/story-90067.html
- the Service Board: https://theserviceboard.org/
- Carving the Future: https://carvingthefuture.com/about/
- Stoked: https://www.stoked.org/
Show transcripts are autogenerated and available here: