Sandy Ward is a professional snowboarder, the back country team lead at Indigenous Women Outdoors , and a professional coach and instructor. We had the opportunity to sit down with Sandy to discuss her coaching philosophy, the importance of creating women centered spaces, and developing women leaders in outdoor spaces.
The show is available everywhere you get podcasts December 3, 2021.
Don’t forget to check out the ‘Our Fabric’ documentary series
- Instagram: Sandy Ward
- Indigenous Women Outdoors: Indigenous Women Outdoors
- IWO Instagram: Indigenous Women Outdoors
- Indigenous Life Sport Academy: Indigenous Life Sport Academy
- ILSA Instagram: Instagram: Indigenous Life Sport Academy (@ilsacrew)
MORE TO SEE
- View Fabric Online: Fabric – A Documentary Series | evo
- Fabric Instagram: Fabric: FABRIC (@our.fabric)
- Native Lands Ap: Native-Land.ca | Our home on native land
- Braiding Sweetgrass: available at Braiding Sweetgrass | Milkweed Editions, your local library, or anywhere you buy books.
Show transcripts are autogenerated and available here: